Friday, January 11, 2008

Chapel Hills Arts

As part of the Chapel Hill Arts Council Library and Town Hall Exhibition Series, I was granted the opportunity to display work in the Chapel Hill Public Library this past November. It will remain there until February 6th. My work is being shown along with Gina Gibson's, a recent graduate of UNCG's MFA program. It was a great experience and I've met several interesting people as a result of this show. http://www.chapelhillarts.org

combination of 35mm and medium format cameras, Fuji color film, various ISO's















5 comments:

Paige said...

I love the colors of the second shot. They are inviting.

jenn laughlin said...

Jonathan- The second image under chapel hill arts is beautiful. What time of day was this image taken. Beautiful work.

Lucy said...

These are really cool...I like the colors in them..the blues are pretty!

Christy Bullins said...

I had a very lovely time seeing your show finally. It was wonderful photography. I still plan on buying that green one!

Dave said...

Great work! It was fun going down for the opening in Chapel Hill. Like everyone else I like the blues. I think the intersection is my favorite though. Very mysterious yet inviting...I just wish something was down there the light was...